SWTOR Game Update 5.6.1 Patch Notes.
- New Warzone – Battle for control of ancient Sith secrets in a new Warzone set on Yavin 4!
- Double Rewards is back! Receive double experience, Command experience, and more from December 12th – January 1st.
- If a player had duplicate Strongholds following the United Forces update, they are now able to purchase additional rooms in those Strongholds as intended.
- Character eye colors should now be restored to their pre-Game Update 5.6 colors.
- Corrected an issue where enemy castbars would sometimes disappear.
- Corrected an issue where some Classes are receiving unintended passive bonuses.
Flashpoints + Operations + Uprisings
A Traitor Among the Chiss
- Bosses have had their health significantly reduced in both Story and Solo Mode.
- The damage done by bosses has been reduced in both Story and Solo Mode.
- Bosses have had their health slightly reduced in both Veteran and Master Mode.
- The number of enemies has been reduced throughout the Flashpoint.
- The Guardian Droid will no longer instant cast their Mortar Volley ability.
- The Copero Security Droid will no longer instant cast their Seeker Missile ability.
Kuat Drive Yards
- Pressing spacebar during the second cinematic in the Kuat Drive Yard Flashpoint will no longer stop players from progressing.
- EMP Missile now does 100% damage to the primary target as intended (up from 50%). Secondary targets still take 50% damage.
Items + Economy
- Unassembled Components will no longer appear in the currency tab.
- Some currencies will now be hidden in the currencies tab when their quantity is at 0.
- Corrected an issue where some item categories in the Pack Explorer’s Item Stash would not show their complete name.
- The “claim” and “disintegrate” buttons will no longer appear highlighted in the Command Stash if no item is selected.
- The Resolute Jedi Armor will now show the proper coloring when dyed.
- Companion gift vendors on the Imperial Fleet and Dromund Kaas have had their sale prices corrected.
- The Personal Environmental Shield in Scum and Villainy has had its sale price corrected.
- Players will no longer appear naked when wearing the Proficient Hitman or Bionic Warrior armor sets.
- Updated the texture on the Revered Master’s pants.
Missions + NPCs
- The Command Experience Points earned for completing Planetary Heroics and Daily Missions across the game has been increased to 225 (up from 75).
- Darth Hexid has been added to the Companion Locator Terminal.
- The Yavin 4 Warzone will temporarily pop more frequently than other Warzones.