A guide to Life Day 2017 and Sixth Year Anniversary running from Dec 12 to Jan 16 2018.
Six Year Anniversary
Running from Dec 12 to Jan 16, 2018. The vendor for this can be found on the Strongholds & Crew Skills section of the fleet.
The new items for this year are
- Flair: The Old Republic
- Commemorative Statue of Valkorion
Life Day 2017
Life Day 2017 is running from Dec 12 to Jan 16, 2018.
Head to Galactic Trade Market Section of the fleet and look for a Master of Ceremonies NPC near the GTN. The vendor is identical to the 2016 version.
|Fireworks:Life Day tree||500 credits|
|Life Day Snowball Bomb||1000 credits|
|Life Day Ceiling Light (Globes)||20 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Ceiling Light (Icicles)||20 Snow-Covered Parcels.|
|Life Day Holo-Tree||40 Snow-Covered Parcels.|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Blue-Purple)||40 Snow-Covered Parcels.|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Green)||40 Snow-Covered Parcels.|
|Life Day Icicle Mound||20 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Medium Potted Tree||5 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Reveler||20 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Small Potted Tree||5 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Snowblower||10 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Wall Freezer Unit||10 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Wampa Rug||40 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Cyan Sphere||16 Gray Helix Components
36 Snow-Covered Parcels
|Czerka LD-1 Celebrator||100 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Sleigh I||20 Snow-Covered Parcels.|
|Vectron J0-1Y||100 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Hoth Wampa Cub (Pet)||60 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Vestments||30 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Lower Robe||30 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Boots||30 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Toy)||50 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Tinsel Bomb (Toy)||20 Snow-Covered Parcels|
|Life Day Orb (Regen)||50 Snow-Covered Parcels|
Life Day Holo-Tree (Toy) – 50 Snow-Covered Parcels
- Use: Places the Life Day Holiday Holo-Tree at the targeted location (Cooldown: 1 minutes)
Life Day Tinsel Bomb (Toy) – 20 Snow-Covered Parcels
- Use: Lob a Life day Tinsel Bomb at your target within 30 meters, which explodes in a shower of glitter. Targets will trail glitter for a short time after being hit (Cooldown 15 seconds)
Life Day Orb (Regen) – 50 Snow-Covered Parcels
- Use: Display your Life Day Orb. You generate health and your class’s energy pool while the orb is displayed.
Snow-Covered Parcels are the main currency used in this event. You get them randomly by throwing the Life Day Snowball Bomb at other players/NPC/companions with a 15% chance to receive parcels. Despite what the description for the snowball bomb says, you can get parcels from other players/companions/npcs even if they have the debuff from getting hit by a snowball (you can also click off the debuff manually). However, if this debuff was applied by you then you won’t get any parcels out of it.
The first time you get a snow-covered parcel you will get a popup window and an achievement. From here on you will see a yellow text on your screen everytime you recover a parcel.You get 20 CXP for every successful snowball throw so this can be a good way to farm CXP.
Snow-Covered Parcels are tradeable but the ones brought do not count towards the achievement
Overheated Life Day Droid
Around Coruscant Senate, Dromund Kaas City Memorial place, and Nar Shaddaa promenade (both upper and lower) you will find Life Day Droids that you can throw your snowball bombs. They will give you the parcel and disappear after a while. They have a chance to respawn as a rarer version called Overheated Life Day Droid. This guy has the chance to drop decorations and you can pick 1 out of 4 colored Life Day Holo Trees.
- Apparently you can still get decorations even if other players have used snowballs on him so just keep spamming your snowballs on it for decorations until he disappears. The more players the better since they will need to overwrite your own snowball debuff for you to keep getting stuff from it.
- The normal Life Day Droids only give parcels with 15% chance but these overheated droids have an additional 15% to give you decorations
- Life Day droids stay around for 5 minutes and then respawn ~4 minutes later as either the normal or the Overheated version
- Overheated droids will appear as red enemy when they first spawn but do not attack them. The first throw of the snowball will turn them green.
This same droid is also responsible for the Holiday Hero achievement below. However the achievement is buggy and you may need to get several decorations from the droid for it to trigger.
Decorations from Overheated Life Day Droids
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Blue)||Overheated Life Day Droids|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Green-Gold)||Overheated Life Day Droids|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Pink)||Overheated Life Day Droids|
|Life Day Holo-Tree (Red)||Overheated Life Day Droids|
New 2017 Cartel Market Items
2017 Life Day Bundle — 1950 CC
|Jolly Parcel Peddler||25||During Life Day event, find 1 Snow-covered Parcel by using the Life Day Snowball Bomb||Life Day Celebrant|
|Merry Life Day to All||25||During Life Day event, find 25 Snow-covered Parcel by using the Life Day Snowball Bomb|
|To All A Good Night||25||During Life Day event, find 100 Snow-covered Parcel by using the Life Day Snowball Bomb||A Special Snowflake|
|Holiday Hero||25||During Life Day event, receive a decoration by using the Life Day Snowball Bomb|