GW2 Jan 23 Game Update Patch Notes
GW2 Patch Notes for Jan 23 Game Update.
- Fixed a bug in which announcements displayed incorrectly at the end of mount races.
- Changed the Desert Crafting Material Coffer in the PvP and WvW reward tracks to give players a choice of recipes.
Captain Mai Trin Boss
- Fixed a bug that prevented the fractal from completing when Captain Mai Trin was rapidly brought to zero health as she was unlurking.
- Added new unlurk locations when Mai Trin returns to the arena.
- Allied-player health bars are now always visible in fractals.
Hall of Chains
- Removed the collision detection on some of the trees.
- Players who enter the Hall of Chains raid will perish if any of the statue events are active.
- The default dyes for Dhuum’s armor skins have been updated.
- When Dhuum reaches 10% health, Arcing Affliction is now removed from players and will not be cast again.
- The Arcing Affliction special action skill can now be used while players are in midair.
- Dhuum’s enhancements are now removed when he reaches 10% health.
- Fixed a bug in which Soul Shackle persisted when one of its two targets was defeated.
- Fixed a bug in which players were vulnerable to damage from Cull and Dhuum’s Messenger when returning from Dhuum’s Harvest.
- Ender’s Echo now has an area-of-effect ground indicator to show the range at which he will capture players.
- Fixed a bug in which Ender’s Echo could temporarily lose his defiance bar.
Stronghold of the Faithful
- Added descriptions to a few of Keep Construct’s attacks.
Structured Player vs. Player
- Made minor adjustments to the Skyhammer map.
- Jump pads now work like jump mushrooms; players must jump on the pads to be launched.
- Jump pads now have individual cooldowns; players must wait 5 seconds before using the same pad again.
- The area around the Skyhammer control point has been increased. Players are also no longer able to fall off of it.
World vs. World
- Emergency Waypoint now lasts for 40 seconds.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- The new Jackal Rune Gauntlets and Jackal Rune Greaves are available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 500 gems each.
- A new Zhaitan Dye Kit containing six exclusive colors is now available in the Special category of the Gem Store for 125 gems.
- For seven days, the Home Portal Stone is on sale for 40% off in the Utility category of the Gem Store for 540 gems.
- The Black Lion Hunters Contract returns for a limited time in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 1,200 gems.
- For a limited time, Phoenix weapon skins have returned to Black Lion Weapons Specialists for five Black Lion Claim Tickets. Black Lion Chest Keys are available in the Special category of the Gem Store for 125 gems each.
- Fixed an issue causing engineer turrets to attack the Fractals of the Mists portal in Mistlock Sanctuary.
- Fixed an issue with purchase limitations on the Black Lion Instant Level 80 Ticket. It can now be purchased by players with either the Heart of Thorns™ or Path of Fire™ expansions.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from opening Angry Chests in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused cinematics to render incorrectly depending on the Shaders quality setting.
- Fixed a bug to optimize the rendering of certain materials.