Categories BDO Black Desert Blooming Blossom Event Post author By Dulfy Post date March 21, 2018 11 Comments on Black Desert Blooming Blossom Event Black Desert Online is running a Blooming Blossom event from March 22 to April 11. [toc] Blooming Blossom Event Exchange Exchange the Cherry Blossoms with Skill Instructors to get your reward. Cherry Blossoms Loyalty Event By Dulfy MMO guide writer and blogger. Currently playing and covering SWTOR, GW2, and TSW. View Archive → ← SWTOR 5.8 Conquest Guide and Schedule → Black Desert March 21 Game Update Patch Notes 11 replies on “Black Desert Blooming Blossom Event” More pay to win yay You lost me, did you even read the event details? One part is just you get stuff from just being online, another is from farming cherries. Loyalties is…again…time spent just being on the game. It’s because traps are gay if they play on alienware LuL autism if u do the 5 hrs a day and get all 110 cherry blossoms this is the price pool for picking each box……… 5box cherry blossom box gives in total 66 mem frags which is valued at 49.5m 66 black stone armors and weapons which are each valued at 13.860m(armor) and 19.8m(weapon) for a total price if all cherry blossoms are used on the 5 box u get 83.16m total 15box gives 70 mem frags valued at 52.5m and 7 of each concentrated valued at 15.75m(armor) and 28m(weapon) for a total of 96.25m and 5 cherry blossom left over so u can get a 5 pack and get an extra 3.73m for a total of 99.98m 25box you get 60 mem frags vlaued at 45m and 4 black magic crystal boxes valued at 10-12m each so in total 40-48m for the magic crystal boxes in total for the 25 you make between 85-93m and have 10 left over cherry blossoms so the 2 5 pacs would net you an extra 7.46m so grand total would be between 92.46m-100.46m 75box is a fine acc box going off the na marketplace crescent 40% drop rate is 40m basilisk belt 30% drop rate is 63m tungrad earring 20% drop rate is 95m ogre ring 10% drop rate 100m and u have 35 cherry blossoms left over with this many left over here are your options… two 15 and one 5 boxes this route will net you 31.23m total, or a 25 box and two 5 boxes this route will net you 21.98m, seven 5 boxes which nets you 26.11m, or a 15 box and four 5 boxes which nets you 28.67m for the 75 box assuming u take the route which gives you the most money (two 15s and a 5) crescent ring drop u make 40+31.23m=71.23 40% chance to make the least amount of money from this event basilisk belt drop u make 63+31.23m=94.23m 30% the middle amount of money you make during the event tungrad earring drop you make 95+31.23=125.23m 20% the second most amount you can make ogre ring drop you make 100+31.23=131.23m the most you can make during the event in summary you have a 60%chance going with the 75 box two 15s and a 5 to make middle ground or the highest amounts of cash from the event … but on the other hand you have a 40%chance to make the least amount of money from the event i reccomend to only take this box if you have good rng or would like to gamble … if you would like the safest option it would be the seven 15 boxes and one 5 box which guarantees the third highest amount of money from the box… Thank you kind sir/madam. Good summary although your math is off. You can only get 105, not 110. There are 21 days where this event is covered however the final 21st day will only be available for around 8 hours or so before the maintenance begins. You have to keep in mind the timezone for the dates listed are UTC. The event will last in total, roughly 488 hours if you go based on the times listed (20 days and 8 hours) So, if I understand it correctly, you cannot gather these seeds and you cannot make the earrings? I missed last year’s event and I want the earrings badly 🙁 So the seed only gives you a tree? Is it special in some way? Guess i should have checked this guide earlier. didnt realise i could get a cherry blossom to decorate. No time to grow it before maintenance now….oops. Leave a Reply Cancel replyYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.