Here are the GW2 patch notes for April 1 Game Update.
- Living World episodes are now sorted alphabetically in the Hero Panel.
- The city of Lion’s Arch has been renamed Lobster’s Arch.
- Log in between March 30, 2018 and March 31, 2018 to receive a complimentary Temporal Displacement Device.
- Added a “Delete Browsing History” button to the Black Lion Trading Post.
- Fixed a scaling bug that made asura too large.
- For performance reasons, all chair models have been removed from the game.
- Added the words “Praise” and “Joko” to the profanity filter.
- Globs of Ectoplasm can now be consumed to give players a ghostly purple effect for a short time.
- Combining any four items in the Mystic Forge has an extremely rare chance to return a Quantum Communicator. Using this item will call the cell phone of one random developer.
- Players must now fight each other at the end of every fractal. The last player standing gets all the rewards.
- Added new fractals, including Seirpinski triangles, Mandelbrot sets, Collatz fractals, and Julia and Fatou sets.
- Added the “Social Awkwardness” instability as a new Challenge Mode option on all raid bosses.
- To conform to the Tyrian calendar, the weekly reset now occurs every 8 days.
Word vs. World
- The borders between worlds are now an epic battle of musical chairs.
Structured Player vs. Player
- Losing any match in PvP now awards a Thimble of Salt.
- Players can combine 250 Thimbles of Salt into a Vial of Salt.
- Elementalists can now access a new elemental attunement: Candy!
- Elementalists have been given additional ability slots and hotkey options to allow them to use more of their skills without needing to swap elemental attunements.
- Necromancers now receive a 50% power increase in all cemeteries, crypts, and mausoleums.
- We think some issues may have been resolved as part of fixes for other professions.
- Rangers can now tame their very own Juvenile Legendary Bloodstone-Enhanced Purebred Fancy Cat by interacting with the litter of fancy kittens located near Lady Wisteria Whiskington.
- For obvious reasons, Beastmode is not encouraged with this pet.
- Killing wild animals now results in rngers losing karma.
- Drinking too many elixirs will now inflict the Nausea condition and force the use of the Regurgitate skill.
- Engineers must now complete at least a bachelor’s degree to reach level 80.
- The maximum range for the Deadeye specialization has been increased to 30,000 to better reflect reality.
- Certain shouts have been renamed to be more positive.
- “Save Yourselves!”: This shout has been renamed “I’ll Protect You!”
- “Retreat!”: This shout has been renamed “Let’s Push Forward!”
- “Feel My Wrath!”: This shout has been renamed “Feel My Wrath, Please!”
- Phantasmal Rogues now cast Phantasmal Thieves Guild when summoned.
- Phantasmal Berserkers can now equip the Spellbreaker specialization.
- Revenant skills can now only be used in the Mists.
- Renegade skills which summon various charr allies will now instead summon a random charr player to your location.
- Added a new Legendary Monarch of All stance, allowing revenants to channel the powers of Palawa Kitten. This new stance grants access to a new type of “Kitten” skills.
- Full Counter: To better reflect its name, this skill is now permanently active.
- Winds of Disenchantment: This skill is now a permanent toggle.