GW2 June 26 Game Update Patch Notes.
06/26/2018—June 26 Release Notes
Long Live the Lich
Palawa Joko’s menace has gone global, and the time has finally come to confront him. A coalition of new and old allies march on the Scourge of Vabbi and lay siege to his fortress—which might be playing right into the lich’s hands.
New Mount: Roller Beetle
Welcome the new addition to the mount roster—the roller beetle! Roller beetles are fast mounts that require great care and practice to bring out their full potential, and they can travel long distances with ease when mastered. Roller beetles are adept at rolling up and down inclines, allowing them to naturally accelerate down hills and utilize ramps to achieve impressive airtime. Additionally, this mount features two movement skills that help it reliably reach and maintain its highest maximum speed. The primary movement skill rapidly boosts the beetle forward, achieving incredible land speed in exchange for maneuverability. The secondary movement skill cuts the mount’s traction with the ground, allowing a skilled rider to drift the beetle around dangerously tight corners when moving at high speeds. Play through the new map to earn your own roller beetle mount and unlock its associated Mastery line!
New Legendary Warhorn: Verdarach
A new legendary weapon is now available. Speak to Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs in Lion’s Arch to learn how to craft the new warhorn precursor Call of the Void and forge the new legendary warhorn Verdarach.
- Sandswept Isles: Breaking Zohaqan’s defiance bar will now correctly remove his water armor.
- Fixed a server crash.
- Dragon Vigil: Fixed a bug that was hiding the Throw Pustule skill on destroyer bombs.
- Join a pair of treasure hunters to discover why the dwarven vault of Deepstone has been abandoned for centuries.
- Players no longer need to kill the first molten brawler in order to lower the drawbridge to the effigy.
- Added a safeguard to prevent the second molten brawler from leaving the playable area.
- Fixed a bug in which Bloomhunger continued to use a skill during a phase transition.
- Fixed a bug in which the instance could stall after players beat the final encounter.
- Fixed an issue in which reinforcements reappeared if they were defeated too quickly during the “Defend the Fire Caller as he performs the ritual” event.
- Players can now dodge, shadowstep, and use portals while carrying bombs during the “Use the detonator to blow up the door” event.
- The “Assemble a firing team, arm yourself with dredge mining lasers, and destroy the reinforced door” event has been simplified. Rather than gathering three people at the door, each player can deal 9% damage to the door before they need to get another rifle.
- Bosses will now more reliably follow their targets.
- Fixed an issue in which inactive lava pools could damage players.
- Mistlock Singularities will now recharge all skills on cooldown.
- Many fractals have had new Mistlock Singularities added.
- Players can no longer interact with Mistlock Singularities while in combat.
- Mistlock Singularity locations have been adjusted in many fractals.
- Checkpoints in the Captain Mai Trin Boss, Twilight Oasis, and Underground Facility fractals have been updated.
- Instabilities will now randomize daily instead of weekly.
- The Fractal God title will now display as Fractal Goddess on female characters.
- Fractal avengers and fractal vindicators will no longer halt capture-point progress.
- Fixed an issue in the Matthias encounter that prevented a few skills, such as the mesmer’s Tides of Time skill, from affecting the sacrificed player.
- The Eater of Souls will now more reliably follow his target.
- Fixed a bug in which other mounted players would perform their mount-up animations when entering a visible range.
- Fixed a bug in which other mounted players could briefly appear in the wrong location when entering a visible range.
Structured Player vs. Player
- Hall of the Mists: Spectator cameras have been adjusted.
- Many of the default PvP builds have been updated.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- A new Awakened Dye Kit containing six exclusive colors is now available in the Special category of the Gem Store for 125 gems.
- Three additional Bank Tab Expansions may now be purchased from the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 600 gems each. Each account can now unlock up to 17 bank tabs.
Black Lion Chest
- The Black Lion Chest has been updated to the Gandaran Strongholds Chest and can be previewed for a full list of its contents.
- The new Black Lion Lockbreaker Kit has been added as the new guaranteed item.
- The new Jeweled Scarab Package is available as an uncommon drop for the duration of the Gandaran Strongholds Chest.
- The Mini Awakened Mounts Pack is available as an uncommon drop for the duration of the Gandaran Strongholds Chest.
- The Exalted Gloves remain available as an uncommon drop for the duration of the Gandaran Strongholds Chest.
- The Plasma Weapon Collection and Tempest Weapon Collection are available as uncommon and rare drops respectively for the duration of the Gandaran Strongholds Chest.
- Unused versions of the new Glyph of Bounty and the Glyph of the Scavenger are available as rare drops for the duration of the Gandaran Strongholds Chest.
- The items available for Black Lion Statuettes have been updated. Black Lion Statuettes are redeemable by using the statuette itself or by redeeming one at any of the Black Lion Chest Merchants located in every major city.
- A new selection of mail carriers is now available.
- The exclusive Infinirarium Glider and Fire-Breathing Package are now available.
- The following Halloween-themed items are now available: Witch’s Outfit, Bloody Prince’s Outfit, Executioner’s Outfit, Ghostly Outfit, Lunatic Guard Outfit, Mad King’s Outfit, and the Ghoul Backpack and Mini Ghoul Legs.
- The Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock has been updated with over 100 new items, including many from the deserts of Elona. (The Guaranteed Weapon Unlock and Guaranteed Armor Unlock have also been updated appropriately.)
- Fixed an issue in which the view of the Sunspear Glider zoomed out too far when previewed from the wardrobe.
- Removed references to logging nodes in the Choya Harvesting Tool’s description.
- Reduced clipping on the Primeval Dervish Outfit’s skirt for norn characters when walking backward.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to equip the wrong items when double-clicking on equipment in a shared inventory slot.