GW2 Full House Collection & Achievement Guide
A guide to all the collections and achievements for the Full House achievement in Sun’s Refuge.
- 1 Full House – 10 AP, Keeper of the Sun title, Blessed Coffer of the Sun
- 2 Readathon– 3 AP, Mini Branded Riftstalker
- 3 Exhibit Aye – 3 AP, 5 Lumps of Mistonium, Archaeologist title
- 4 Crystal Attunement – 3 AP, Bag of Lodestones
- 5 In a Grain of Sand– 3 AP, Jahai Bluffs Empowerment
- 6 Good, Better, Nest – 3 AP, Karmic Retribution
- 7 Memorabilia – 3 AP, Volatile Singularity
- 8 Poster Child – 3 AP, Sun’s Refuge Portal Scroll
- 9 The Convergence of Sorrow I: Elegy – 5 AP, Box of Elegy Armor
Full House – 10 AP, Keeper of the Sun title, Blessed Coffer of the Sun
Completing all 8 collections originating from Sun’s Refuge (need to complete the Episode 4 story first to unlock) will reward you with 10 AP, Keeper of the Sun title and a Blessed Coffer of the Sun containing 50x Lumps of Mistonium, 2% Gold Find bonus, 2x rare gear and 25 Sunspear Paragon Supports.
Doing the collections below will also unlock items and changes in Sun’s Refuge.
Readathon– 3 AP, Mini Branded Riftstalker
Find enough books in Jahai Bluffs to make a library for the children of Sun’s Refuge.
Meet Laila and agreed to her request
Laila can be found in the NE wing of Sun’s Refuge.
1. A book about the history of another continent
A Brief History of Cantha – Cantha expansion when??
2. A book about a spiny creature’s friend
A Choya’s Friend, at the tent on top of the village
3. A book about the alphabet, approved by Joko
A Primer, by Archon Iberu.
4. A book about growing your owned potted cactus
How to Grow a Choya
5. A book about the history of a great people
Humans of Elona
6. A book about loving… but not too much
Let’s Hug Koss… Lets’s not
7. A book about reading the skies
Star Chart Basics
8. A book about the goddess of nature
The Grace of Melandru
9. A book about a magical feline
The Magic Sand Lion
10. A book about rampaging choya
The Terrible Choya
11. A book about the hunger and yearning of dolyaks
The Very Hungry Dolyak
12. A book that teaches children about springer safety
Your and Your Springer
13. A book about honoring your elders
Exhibit Aye – 3 AP, 5 Lumps of Mistonium, Archaeologist title
Find 14 artifacts for Roenn around Jahai Bluffs
Spoke to Archaeologist Roenn
She can be found in the SE part of Sun’s Refuge. Talking to her will unlock the collection.
1. Great Zehtuka’s Horn
2. Ancient Kournan Coin
3. Heket Stone Axe
4. Argon Locket
5. Handful of Ntouka Feathers
6. Pile of Old Kournan Bounties
7. Jahai Fortress Key Ring
8. Tear of Jahai
On top of one of the floating pillars. Use springer to hop down to one of the domes and then use griffon to fly up.
9. Proclamation of Palawa Joko’s Defeat
10. Tormented Tooth
11. Tattered Centaur Cloth
12. Scroll of Passage
13. Orrian Spellbook
On top of the Displaced Tower, get to it by using springer to get on the rocks with the non-aggressive Earth Elementals and then use griffon to fly to the tower beside it and then finally to the main tower.
Crystal Attunement – 3 AP, Bag of Lodestones
Collect all the Branded crystal samples that Naja requires. The drop rate for this collection seems to be fairly low and some drops are daily gated so if you kill something like the Branded Djinn or Branded Shatterer before unlocking this collection, you will need to wait for the daily reset or do them on a different character. You are better off just keep doing the Branded Shatterer event and doing specific events than mindlessly farming Branded.
Spoke with Naja
Talk to Naja in Sun’s Refuge to unlock this collection. Do not kill branded mobs without talking to her first as they will not drop the collection items otherwise.
Bloody Branded Crystal
Obtained from Branded Human, Charr, and Ogres in Jahai Bluffs. Best place is during the Branded Shatterer event.
Stained Branded Crystal
Obtained from powerful branded creatures in Jahai Bluffs. There are Elite Branded Awakened corporals that spawns at Argon Garrison, Crescent’s Propersity and east of Yatendi Village as part of events to kill them after clearing the area of Branded mobs. Regular Elite Branded Awakened mobs can sometimes also drop them.
Crusty Branded Crystal
Obtained from Branded Hydras and Forgotten in Jahai Bluffs. There is a Branded Champion Hydra event that spawns at Crystal Cavern. It starts with a pre-event near Venta Pass to collect lost supplies to Second Spear NPCs, then collecting dolyak meats before finally ending at Crystal Cavern POI to fight the Champion Branded Hydra.
You can also find some Branded Hydras and Forgotten just east of Reclaimed Chantry area. Some Branded Forgotten do spawn during the Shatterer fight as well.
Fiery Branded Crystal
Obtained from Branded Djinn in Jahai Bluffs. Only drops off Vemyen which has a pre-escort event to get Ziya from Kondonur Temple to Shattered Cliffs. However this drop is daily gated so if you killed him once today before unlocking the collection then you need to wait for a daily reset. Can always do it on a second character to avoid the daily gate.
Occluded Branded Crystal
Obtained from Branded Devourers and Earth Elementals in Jahai Bluffs. Best place is during the Branded Shatterer event.
Insubstantial Branded Crystal
Obtained from Branded Riftstalkers in Jahai Bluffs. The Champion Riftstalker that spawns during the Shatterer event usually have a very high drop rate.
Smoked Branded Crystal
Obtained from the Shatterer in Jahai Bluffs. Usually guaranteed drop but could be daily gated as well. Can always do it on a second character to avoid the daily gate.
In a Grain of Sand– 3 AP, Jahai Bluffs Empowerment
Gather samples of corrupted sand from around Elona for Ziya’s research
1. Spoke to Ziya and accepted her request
For this collection you will need to get Ziya in Sun’s Refuge. For this to happen you need to do the escort event starting with Ziya in Kodonur Temple and ends north of Shattered Cliffs with the fight against Champion Vemyen. See this guide for the details on the whole event (under story of a Djinn section). Talk to Ziya after in Sun’s Refuge and pick the first dialogue option to start the collection and get a Sand’s Compass. To use Sand’s Compass, you will need to mount up on your Jackal mount and then double click on the item. This will place a special action key you can spam to get a distance reading to the Corrupt Sand you need to find (blue = far, yellow = close by, red = very close)
2. Somewhere in Jahai Bluffs
This Corrupt Sand is a bit high up so you will need to use springer to get up and then use the jackal to locate it.
3. Somewhere in Jahai Bluffs
4. Somewhere in Jahai Bluffs
There is a sand portal at the arrow location that allow you to get up to the cliffs where this Corrupt Sand is.
5. Somewhere in Jahai Bluffs
6. Somewhere in The Desolation
7. Somewhere in The Desolation
8. Somewhere in the Desert Highlands
9. Somewhere in the Elon Riverlands
10. Somewhere in the Domain of Vabbi
11. Somewhere in the Domain of Vabbi
Good, Better, Nest – 3 AP, Karmic Retribution
Collect at least 5 gifts for the nest Taimi is building. You only need to collect 5 out of the 7 items for the collection.
Speak to Taimi about Aurene’s nest
Pick the dialogue option – What are you doing? and Is there anything I can do to unlock the collection
1. Retrieve a gift from the Free Awakened recruiter at Vabbi’s Necropolis
You need to do the two nearby hearts near the Free Awakened Recruiter and then talk to Free Awakend Recruiter Orin and ask if Taimi said anything. If you don’t see the recruiter, try it on another character that did Path of Fire.
2. Retrieve a gift from Warmaster Steelburn at Pact Vanguard camp
Do the heart at the Pact Vanguard camp in Jahai Bluffs and then talk to the heart vendor to ask for stuff to comfort Aurene.
3. Retrieve a gift from Sayida the Sly in Istan
This one was bugged for me as Sayida won’t appear despite having completed Daybreak on the same character. If it isn’t bugged for you, then you will find Sayida on the Dark Leviathan and then she will ask you to complete the nearby heart for the item. Luckily the achievement only requires 5 gifts out of 7.
4. Retrieve a gift from Zalambur in his office at the Grand Sahil
Talk to Zalambur in the Grand Sahil Casino (personal instance at back of the Casino) in Amnoon. He mentions about Chief Hazim.
You now need to go to the Amnoon Waterworks Authority and do the event to stop the saboteurs. Afterwards, confront Zalambur again and he will give you the item.
5. Retrieve a gift from Imann in Amnoon’s council chambers
Talk to Chief Councilor Imann on the second level of Amnoon Civic Centre (personal instance) and ask for a gift for Aurene. She will direct you to do the event Recover the sunken Cionsortium cargo polluting Amnoon’s harbor.
This event doesn’t have a pre-event and just spawn off Amnoon’s harbor periodically. Return to Imann after completion of the event for your item.
6. Retrieve a gift from Mal at Atholma Farms
Complete the heart at Atholma Farms at Sandswept Isles and then talk to Mal, the cub NPC and he will give you the item.
7. Retrieve a gift from Azi at Yatendi Village
Talk to the heart vendor at Yatendi Village in Jahai Bluffs after completing her heart for the item.
Memorabilia – 3 AP, Volatile Singularity
Find the pieces of Sonu’s past scattered throughout the Jahai Bluffs.
1. Spoke to Sonu in Sun’s Refuge and accepted his request
To start this collection, first go behind the waterfall by Rilohn Falls and then find a Notes to Myself.
Now find a Distraught Awakened near the Yatendi Village just west of the armor repair station. He will join you in Sun’s Refuge.
Go back to Sun’s Refuge and talk to Sonu near Amira to start the collection.
2. North of the Tree, one still floats; your favourite toy as a child, those red toy boats
3. In a house in Venta, an old frame lies; its story appears to whomever cries
Go to the old house at the marked location west of Venta Pass and then type /cry
4. Right is left, but next time its wrong; in the courtyard you will remember its song.
For this item you will need to do the treasure race in Fortress of Jahai which starts roughly every 30 minutes at the location marked by the arrow with Arbiter Lo Loju. The item you are looking for is a lute near end of the race.
5. Along the River of Rilohn sits a large orange tree; with a view of the fortress, true love’s flowers be.
6. Your favourite fruit, let that set in; a farmland’s tree holds the key, to those who threaten.
Find this bush above Yatendi Village and use /threaten on it.
7. You became a military man, though Awakened wear no suit. North of Wurmhaven, find your sword and salute.
Inside Garrison Command POI, type /salute towards this sword.
8. In a graveyard from the right, pay your respects to whom they are due; one, three, then seven hold the clue.
Go to the cemetery by Crescent’s Propersity and type /kneel at the first, third and seventh tombstone from the right. You will know you are kneeling at the correct one when you see a spectral energy buff around you.
Poster Child – 3 AP, Sun’s Refuge Portal Scroll
Place all of Zaeim’s recruitment posters around Tyria
1. Spoke to Zaeim and accepted his request
Zaeim is located here in Sun’s Refuge.
2. Reclaimed Chantry, Jahai Bluffs
3. Pact Vanguard, Jahai Bluffs
4. Yatendi, Jahai Bluffs
5. Confluence of the Elements, Jahai Bluffs
6. Almorra’s Stand, Jahai Bluffs
7. Amnoon, Crystal Oasis
8. Makali Outpost, Desert Highlands
9. First Camp, Elon Riverlands
10. Village of Purity, The Desolation
11. Vehtendi Academy, Domain of Vabbi
12. Fort Marriner, Lion’s Arch
13. Ebonhawke, Fields of Ruin
14. Ossan Quarter, Divinity’s Reach
15. Central Plaza, Divinity’s Reach