GW2 Extra Life Event on Nov 2-3 with ingame rewards
Arenanet is hosting a 24 hr livestream for extra life on Nov 2-3 with ingame rewards for those who login during that time.
We’re also supporting Extra Life in Guild Wars 2 this year! Every player who logs into Guild Wars 2 during our 24-hour Extra Life event will receive a special title, “The Extra Life”, and can pick up a free Revive Orb in the gem store: An extra life for Extra Life!
If we reach our team goal of $50,000 including ArenaNet’s matching contribution, every player who logged in during our Extra Life event will receive an in-game mail with karma equal to the amount of money we raised. (i.e. $50,000 raised=50,000 karma, $55,000 raised=55,000 karma) If we keep going and reach $60,000 total, that in-game mail will include a bonus gift: an Endless Interface Crafter Golem Tonic!
Finally, if we reach our $50,000 goal by the time the event ends, we’ll kick off a special seven-day reward buff for everyone in Guild Wars 2 with bonuses to magic find, XP gain, WvW reward track progress, and PvP reward track progress. This bonus amount will stack for every $10,000 we raise beyond our $50,000 goal.
Team ArenaNet Extra Life Schedule
Friday, November 2
- Noon Pacific Time (UTC-7) – Guild Chat kickoff with Rubi Bayer and Clayton Kisko
- 1:00 p.m. – Guild Wars 2 gameplay with Bobby Stein, Clayton Kisko, and Matthew Medina
- 3:00 p.m. – Fractals with Ben Phongluangtham, McKenna Berdrow, and Shiloh Roberts
- 4:00 p.m. – Raids with Nellie Hughes, Josh Akoi, Paul Schwarzwalder, Chelsea Mills, Mackenzie Edlund, Tracey West, Irenio Calmon-Huang, Patrick Munns, and Kyle Mistlin-Rude
- 5:30 p.m. – Dungeons with Kyle Mistlin-Rude, Josh Akoi, Mackenzie Edlund, Katelyn Malmsten, and Tim Callaway
- 7:00 p.m. – New character speed run with Da-Hee Im, Katelyn Isaacson, Grady Benson, Khan Sweetman, and James Fulop
- 9:00 p.m. – Story and PvP with Hugh Norfolk, Cal Cohen, and Raymond Lukes
- 11:00 p.m. – Open world map meta events with Hann Hopp
Saturday, November 3
- 1:00 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7) – Jumping puzzles with Hann Hopp and Raymond Lukes
- 3:00 a.m. – Original Guild Wars hard mode exploration with Hann Hopp
- 6:00 a.m. Guild Wars 2 Living World with Stephane Lo Presti
- 8:00 a.m. – Original Guild Wars new character gameplay with Nellie Hughes, Melina Norfolk, and Matthew Medina
- 10:00 a.m. – Interview feature with Rubi Bayer and Extra Life
- 11:00 a.m. – Home stretch! Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire open world with Rubi Bayer