ESO Patch 4.2.7 Patch Notes
Elder Scrolls Online patch notes for Patch 4.2.7.
The Elder Scrolls Online v4.2.7 is a small incremental patch that has a change for Weapon Enchantments and poisons so they no longer proc from single-target DoT effects, among a few other bug fixes. The size of this patch is 34MB.
Fixes & Improvements, Murkmire (still no header image )
- You can now fast travel to group members who are inside either the Teeth of Sithis or Tsofeer Cavern Delves.
- Fixed an issue where Psijic Portals were appearing in Murkmire more often than intended. Psijic Portal appearance rates are now in line with those of most other zones, with only Summerset having a greater appearance rate (as intended).
- Fixed an issue preventing Bloodscent Dew from displaying an icon in your inventory.
- Fixed an issue where you could use “pull” abilities, such as Fiery Grip or Silver Leash, to move immovable monsters.
- Weapon Enchantments and poisons will no longer proc from single-target Damage over Time effects of any weapon ability. The following effects can no longer proc Weapon Enchantments or poisons:
- The Damage over Time from Cleave and its morphs
- The Damage over Time from Twin Slashes and its morphs
- All damage from Lacerate and its morphs
- The residual Damage over Time from Toxic Barrage
- The Damage over Time from Acid Spray
- The Damage over Time from Poison Arrow and its morphs
- The Damage over Time from Destructive Touch and its morphs
- Sharnag, located in Grahtwood, has shed his Naga disguise and revealed himself as a male orc.