ESO Free Pet When You Gift 1k Crowns in December
Elder Scrolls Online is giving out the Snowcap Fledgling Gryphon pet when you gift 1k Crowns or more to two different accounts in December.
In the spirit of the holiday season, you will receive an in-game pet as a gift from us when you use the Crown Store Gifting system to bring joy to others.
Has your guildie or friend had their eye on a fancy pet or mount? Perhaps you want to help a new player get off to a fast start with some XP Scrolls? During the month of December, we’re rewarding everybody who loves to gift their fellow players Crown Store items with a brand-new pet!
This holiday season, when you gift 1000 Crowns or more worth of items to two or more different Elder Scrolls Online players, we’ll send you an adorable Snowcap Fledgling Gryphon pet, completely free!
Here’s everything you need to know:
- Gifting must occur between 2:00 AM EST on December 1, 2018 and 2:00AM EST on January 1, 2019
- You must send a gift to at least two different individual accounts
- The total value of all gifts must be at least 1000 Crowns or more on the same platform and region
- Note: NOT 1000 Crowns per gift, but 1000 Crowns total. Two individual gifts that are valued at 500 Crowns each would count, as would three gifts each valued at 400 Crowns. However, if you sent a gift worth 500 Crowns on the PC NA server and another worth 500 Crowns on the Xbox One NA server, it would not count.
- You will receive your Snowcap Fledgling Gryphon pet after the promotion’s end by January 4, 2019.
HOW TO GIFT
To send your friend a gift, navigate to the item you wish to buy in the Crown Store and select the “Purchase as Gift” option, then enter their UserID, Gamertag, or PSN ID, depending on your platform. You can then personalize your gift with a custom-made or a pre-selected message. Note that homes cannot be gifted.