GW2 2018 Halloween Festival guide with a list of the new items and achievements.
GW2 Mad Maleficence Collection guide. This collection was added with the Halloween 2018 update.
A guide to the Mini Failed Attempt, Sikandar and Antonina weapons guide.
A guide to the GW2 Halloween Festival 2017 that starts on October 17, 2017.
A guide to the Mad Memoires Achievements and Backpack added with Halloween 2017.
GW2 Shadow of the Mad King ACT 4 of the Halloween event guide with detailed walkthrough. ACT started on October 31 9am PST at Lion’s Arch Grand Plaza and is mostly here for you to finish up any of the Halloween stuff and obtain Attend the Party achievement.
Here is a list of items that can be acquired during the GW2 Halloween event and will be gone once the Halloween event ends on Nov 1, noon PDT. Most of these items will still be available on the trading post but expect the prices to go up gradually.
GW2 Halloween event Ascent to Madness Mad King dungeon guide with detailed walkthrough. Ascent into Madness is a dungeon that started with ACT 3 and can be accessed what was left of the Lion Statue in Lion’s Arch. While you can spend hours trying to solo this event, it is recommended that you group up as it goes a lot faster with a full group.
A guide to the four GW2 Halloween exclusive mini pets with screenshots and video of their animation. These pets are only purchasable from the gem store during the Halloween event.
The first three mini pets can be obtained from the gem store as part of the Miniature Spooky Trio (500 gems). The 4th pet requires combing the first three in the mystic forge with 250 candy corns (essentially another 500 gems). 1000 gems in total if you want all four mini pets. All of the mini pets are account bound and not tradeable
- Has a very nice animation to it and it is probably the coolest mini pet out of the four (in my opinion)
- Turns into glow at night green color at night
- Hops around a bit and makes a clicky sound when it moves around
- Turns to glow in the dark green color at night
- Obtained by combining Mini Spooky Ghost + Mini Spooky Skeleton + Mini Spooky Spider + 250 Candy Corn into the mystic forge. You will lose the three pets but gain this one
- The chainsaws do move and make a buzzing sound
If you are wondering about how to get to Mad King’s Labyrinth or Mad King’s Realm for GW2’s Halloween event, then this short guide is for you!