Malchlor’s Leap is a level 75-80 zone deep in the hearts of Orr in Guild Wars 2 . It features 13 waypoints, 37 Points of Interests (POI), 15 Skill Points, and 5 Vistas. It has no hearts/tasks but has plenty of dynamic events for players to enjoy. This guide will give you a complete map of Malchor’s Leap and help you reach some of the more obscure ones.
Guild Wars 2 Plains of Ashford karma vendor and hearts list. Plains of Ashford is a level 1-15 starter area for the Charr race but accessible to everyone.
Updated October 16, 2012 to remove Chili Peppers from Sagum (#10)
2. Help Scarr Stripeclaw organize the Wrecking Yard (Level 3)
3. Help Strumm Bassclash secure Lake Feritas (Level 4)
4. Help Latera Painstorm fight the Flame Legion (Level 5)
5. Help Kyra Sharptracker (Level 6)
6. Help Bryllana Deepmind (Level 6)
7. Help the Blood Legion (Level 7)
8. Help The Iron Legion (Level 8 )
10. Help Sagum Relicseeker of the Durmand Priory (Level 10)
11. Help Gavros Spiritfoe and the charr patrols (Level 10)
12. Assist Sesto Headsplitter with his work (Level 11)
13. Help Mei Hawkslayer disrupt the separatist activity (Level 12)
14. Help Ghyrtratus Fiendmauler (Level 12)
15. Help Researcher Irkz research skale poison (Level 13)
16. Help Androchus the Hidden (Level 14)
Caledon Forest karma vendor/heart list. Caledon Forest is a level 1-15 starter zone for the Sylvari race. Special thanks to Donogh for helping me out with this zone!
Updated Oct 16, 2012 to remove Vanilla Beans from Arias (#8 )
1. Help Gemai Support the Wardens of Wardenhurst (Level 2)
2. Help Elain clear the spider cave (Level 3)
3. Help Danador manage his kennel by becoming a hound (Level 3)
4. Assist Wyld Hunt Valiant Caillechg with the undead (Level 4)
6. Disrupt the Nightmare Court at Briarthorn Den (Level 6)
7. Help defend Caer Astorea from the Nightmare Court (Level 6)
8. Assist Arias in maintaining his garden (Level 7)
9. Help Harvester Mavad manage the kelp harvest (Level 7)
10. Help the Soundless deal with the Nightmare Court (Level 8 )
11. Help Tovar harass the Nightmare Court (Level 9)
12. Help the Atzintli and Zopatl tribes battle the krait (Level 10)
13. Help Yoal weaken the krait and recover kidnapped hylek (Level 11)
14. Help Zippti study the hyper-aggressive skritt (Level 11)
15. Help Fisher Leudap support the fishers of Soggorsort (Level 12)
17. Help the wardens in Wychmire Swamp (Level 14)
18. Help Lionguard Cern safeguard the road (Level 15)
Guild Wars 2/GW2 Timberline Falls karma vendor and hearts list. Timberline Falls is a 50-60 zone south east of Lornar’s pass.
1. Disrupt dredge mining operations for Order of Whispers (level 51)
2. Partake in the moot (level 52)
3. Scatter the unusually aggressive grawl (level 53)
4. Help Fionnhuala Scratch prepare their defense (level 54)
5. Help Goldenlight Hallow with their experiment (level 55)
6. Help make Stromkarl Heights safe for travelers (level 55)
7. Help the alliance of the Vigil and Priory (level 56)
8. Help the Priory’s excavation of the ruins (level 57)
9. Help Caer Evermore defeat the Risen in the region (level 58)
10. Help Ichtaca (level 59)
11. Help the endangered quaggans (level 60)
Bloodtide Coast karma vendor/heart list. Bloodtide Coast is a level 45-55 zone south of Lion’s Arch.
Updated October 17, 2012
1. Help the Lionguard keep drakes at bay (level 45)
2. Help the Priory put ghost pirates to rest (level 45)
3. Teach Quaggans how to raise crabs (level 46)
4. Disrupt experiments at Aqanarium (level 47)
5. Help Maintain order in Moriarity’s Hold (level 48)
6. Help subvert the Bloody Buccaneers (level 48)
7. Help spy on the Crafty Corsairs (level 49)
10. Help Arm the Quaggans (level 52)
11. Fight the mysterious Quaggan Affliction (level 53)
12. Help Shore up Hylek Defenses (level 54)
This page is designed to showcase all the armor models in Guild Wars 2 in a high resolution in-game screenshots. Currently it contains some of the light armor female models and will get populated with more stuff overtime.
Light Armor (female)
Student (chest and legs)
Source: Random drops in the starter zone (also called Linen), can also be crafted (tailoring 75+)
Magician (chest and legs)
Source: Random drops in second starter zone. Tend to be green items.
Apprentice (full set except shoulders)
Source: Random drops in second starter zone. Tend to be blue items. Also starter newbie armor set for light armor users.
Country (chest and legs)
Source: Karma Vendors in the second starter zone.
Dry Bones (full set sans gloves)
Source: Karma Vendors in the second starter zone and in Cendarran Fields, Field of Ruins
Embroidered (full set)
Source: Tailoring 0-50
Acolyte (full set)
Source: Tailoring 150
Winged (full set)
Source: Tailoring 225
Feathered (full set)
Source: Tailoring 300
Masquerade (full set)
Source: Tailoring 375
Stately (full set sans gloves)
Source: Level 45+ karma vendors (i.e. those ones in Bloodtide Coast, Timberline Falls).
Tactical (full set)
Source: Karma vendors in Fireheart Rise (level 60-70 zone)
Seer (full set sans gloves)
Source: Level 70ish exotics (Berserker’s Acolyte), obtained as map completion rewards from zones 60-70, 70-80 zones.