SWTOR operation loot table with a list of items from the new and revamped operations. Updated for Patch 2.6
SWTOR Operation Loot table for Patch 1.5. This loot table contains all the drops from bosses in Eternity Vault, Karagga’s Palace, Explosive Conflict, Asation, and the two L50 World Bosses. Table/chart compiled by Taraq of Vanjervalis Chain.
SWTOR Nightmare Explosive Conflict Loot table for Patch 1.5. Please submit any loot drops that are missing and/or inaccurate on the list!
Loot table for Terror from Beyond TFB operation in Patch 2.0 with loot table for storymode and hardmode.
SWTOR Hardmode Flashpoint loot list. Updated for patch 1.6. Starting with patch 1.3, hardmode flashpoint loot has being randomized a bit. The Columi token that the last boss of each FP drops is still the same but the bosses prior to the last boss all drops from a a table of possible loots. Additionally, mini bosses that used to drop only Tionese crystals now drop 1x Daily Commendation as well and some prototype stuff. Lastly, bonus bosses now seem to have a high chance (I would say 100%) to drop Biometric Crystal Alloys.
- First boss usually drops Tionese stuff,
- Second boss usually drops Columi stuff
- Bonus boss usually drops Tionese stuff + Biometric Crystal Alloy (100% chance)
- Last boss drops Columi tokens they used to drop pre 1.3 and Biometric Crystal Alloy.
Endboss Loot List
- BT/Esseles: Columi Bracers
- Boarding Party/Taral V: Columi Gloves
- Foundry/Maelstrom Prison: Columi Boots
- False Emperor: Columi Chest
- Battle of Ilum: Columi Offhand
- Directive 7: Columi Legs
- Kaon Under Siege: Columi Helmet
- Lost Island: Rakata Chest + Columi Mainhand
Full Loot List
Black Talon | Esseles
|Boran/GXR-5 Droid | Ironfist||Tionese Ear|
|Commander Ghulil | ISS-7||Exotech Helmet|
|GXR-7 |ISS-944 (Bonus)||Tionese Boots|
|Yadira | Vokk||Columi Bracers (token)|
Boarding Party | Taral V
|HXI-54 | Captain Shivanek||Tionese belt|
|Sakan Do’Nair | PD-44||Exotech Helmet|
|Engineer Kels | Lord Hasper (Bonus)||Tionese Ear|
|Jorland | Edikar||Columi Gloves (token)|
The Foundry | Maelstrom Prison
|Foundry Guardian | X-37||Tionese Mainhand|
|HK-47| Colonel Daksh||Columi belt|
|Ancient Maelstrom Flayer | Burrower Matriarch (Bonus)||Tionese Helmet|
|Revan | Kilran||Columi Boots (token)|
|Jindo Krey||Tionese belt|
|Sith Entity (Bonus)||Tionese Boots|
|Malgus||Columi Chest (token)|
Battle of Ilum
|Velasu & Drinda||Tionese Helmet|
|Krel Thak||Exotech Gloves|
|Guid Patriach (Bonus)||Tionese Helmet|
|Darth Serevin||Columi Offhand (token)|
|Replicator (Bonus)||Tionese gloves|
Kaon Under Siege
|Defend vs zombies||Columi Ear|
|Rakghoul Behemoth||Exotech Gloves|
|KR-82 Expulser (Bonus)|
|Commander LK’Graagth||Columi Helmet (token)|
|LR-5 Sentinel Droid|
|Transgenic Sample Eleven (Bonus)||Exotech helmet|
|Doctor Lorrick||Rakata chest & Columi mainhand (token)|
Hey everyone, there has being some requests for schematics/mods (armoring, mods, enhancements) drops from operations – especially now that there is a big movement to use orange moddable gear and crafted stuff that that crits (give augment slot).
Over the span of 2-3 weeks, I have cataloged the following drops – everything that I have recorded will say (verified) and will list the exact drops I have obtained below. Drops predicted based on the loot pattern will say (predicted).
NOTE: This loot list only covers EV/KP/EC see this list for all operations.
Tionese/Xenotech/Energized = “Tier 1.1” (Xenotech/Energized have no set bonus)
Columi/Exotech = “Tier 1.2” (Exotech has no set bonus)
Rakata = “Tier 1.3” (Rakata is exclusive to hardmode/nightmare operations)
Black Hole: New tier of gear in 1.2, has three tiers: MK-1, MK-2, and MK-3. MK-1 is available for purchase via Black Hole Commendations while MK-2 and MK-3 are drops from Storymode EC last boss and Hardmode EC. Has set bonus.
Campaign gear: New tier of gear in 1.2. Obtained from Hardmode EC. Has identical set bonus to Rakata.
Pattern for EV/KP: 5 bosses per operation instance, each operation boss drops loot of two tier grades (Columi/Tionese for normal, Rakata/Columi for hardmode/nightmare). The two operations have loots that are complement of each other, meaning that each boss in the two operations will drop the same pieces, with the grades switched around (i.e. Boss 1 of EV and KP both drops gloves and headpieces. in EV HM, you have Rakata gloves and Exotech headpiece. In KP-HM, you have Exotech gloves, and Rakata headpiece).
Color coded chart!
Tionese/Xenotech/Energized = “Tier 1.1”
Columi/Exotech = “Tier 1.2”
Rakata = “Tier 1.3”
Eternity Vault – Normal Mode
- Annihilation Droid XRR-3: Columi gloves, Energized headpiece
- Gharj: Columi offhand, Tionese belt
- Pylon: Columi pants, Tionese bracers
- Infernal Council: Columi boots, Relic w/ on use
- Soa: Columi chest, Tionese Mainhand
Eternity Vault – Hard Mode/Nightmare
- Annihilation Droid XRR-3: Rakata gloves, Exotech headpiece
- Gharj: Rakata offhand, Columi belt, Columi implant
- Pylon: Rakata pants, Columi bracers
- Infernal Council: Rakata boots, Relic w/ on use
- Soa: Rakata chest, Columi Mainhand
Karagga’s Palace – Normal Mode
- Bonetrasher: Columi headpiece, Xenotech gloves
- Jarg and Sorno: Columi belt, Tionese offhand
- Foreman Crusher: Columi bracers, Xenotech pants
- G4-BC Heavy Fabricator: Xenotech boots, Relic w/ procs
- Karagga the Fatty: Columi mainhand, Xenotech chest
Karagga’s Palace – Hard Mode/Nightmare
- Bonetrasher: Rakata headpiece, Exotech gloves
- Jarg and Sorno: Rakata belt, Columi offhand
- Foreman Crusher: Rakata bracers, Exotech pants
- G4-BC Heavy Fabricator: Exotech boots, Relic w/ procs
- Karagga the Fatty: Rakata mainhand, Exotech chest
Explosive Conflict – Storymode
- Toth and Zorn: Rakata Bracer, Rakata Implant, Rakata Chest
- Stormcaller and Firebrand: Rakata Belt, Rakata Offhand, Rakata Boot
- Colonel Vorgath: Rakata Legs, Rakata Gloves, Rakata Implant
- Warload Kephess: Rakata Helmet, Rakata Mainhand, Random Black Hole MK2/MK3 gear or Campaign Relic
Explosive Conflict – Hardmode
- Toth and Zorn: Campaign Legs, Campaign Bracers, Random Black Hole gear or Campaign Relic
- Stormcaller and Firebrand: Campaign Belt, Campaign Offhand, Random Black Hole MK2/MK3 gear or Campaign Relic
- Colonel Vorgath: Campaign Chest, Campaign Gloves, Random Black Hole MK2/MK3 gear or Campaign Relic
- Warload Kephess: Campaign Mainhand, Campaign Helm, Random Black Hole MK2/MK3 gear or Campaign Relic
Info for Hardmode EC came from various posters on swtor.com, commenters on dulfy.net and also guild <Rutilus Nex> on The Twin Spears Server. Thank you for the info!
Last Updated April 13 to Include Patch 1.2 Info.