Hey everyone, with patch 1.3 arriving next Tuesday a lot of you will be busy doing some last minute preparations. If that is the case, here are some pointers and tips to help you out! If you havn’t started yet, don’t worry, there is still plenty of time! (post semi inspired by this Reddit thread)
Hey everyone, June 20 is upon us and it marks SWTOR’s half birthday! To celebrate this day and to welcome back returning players, I have created a little timeline of major events in the past 6 months. This hopefully will help you catch up on the changes you might have missed. For those who never left SWTOR, this may server as a refresher of your past 6 months!
Hey everyone, Razer is a pretty common household name among MMO players. The Razer Naga is probably one of the most popular MMO mouse out there and highly praised for its functionality. The SWTOR line of Razer peripherals (mousepad, headphones, mouse, and keyboard) was launched in early Dec of 2011 to coincide with the launch of SWTOR and had been showcased in recent SWTOR related gatherings such as PaxEast 2012. As a SWTOR fan, I was very eager to see what the hype was all about and contacted Razer who kindly provided me with the mouse, mousepad and headphones to take a spin. I wrote this little review here in the hopes that it will help those still on the fence about purchasing these SWTOR themed peripherals or those who are shopping gifts for a SWTOR fan.
Hey everyone, one of the big movements within the MMO sphere we have seen in recent years is the focus on storytelling. One aspect of this, personal story, hit mainstream with the release of Bioware’s SWTOR back in December. Arenanet’s Guild Wars 2, scheduled to be released sometime later this year, also have a big focus on personal storytelling. The idea of this article is to look at the two games and examines the similarities and differences. Hopefully this should give SWTOR players an idea of the GW2 system and vice versa. Please note that this article is not to argue the superiority of one game over another, or who copied who; it is merely an examination of the two different systems.
Hey everyone, PTS 1.3 Update 1 just arrived and here are some important changes that you might want to beware of.
- Augment kits now requires slicing components
- PvP Relics got a passive stat boost
- Exotech adrenals & stims
This post is for all the little stuff that they are adding with 1.3 they are too small to have their own posts 🙂
- New Mount – Kurtob Alliance – NEW High res screenshots!
- Better target indicator
- Better AoE indicator
- Adaptive Armor
- Nerf of on-use relic burst
- New PvP pets (with pictures)!
- New Warzone Adrenal
- New weekly to kill world bosses
- New green crystal schematics from daily comm vendors
To keep things organized so that you have one page for reference instead of hunting down the individual posts, here is a consolidated list of all the patch 1.3 info on Dulfy.net.
Preparing for 1.3 – some tips and pointers (NEW)
- Augment kit mats, exotech stims/adrenals, pvp relics: http://dulfy.net/2012/06/13/pts-1-3-update-1changes-to-relics-augment-kits-and-exotech-adrenals/
- Group Finder: http://dulfy.net/2012/06/06/a-look-at-the-group-finder-and-associated-daily-rewards/
- Total Black Hole comms/week calculation with group finder rewards (NEW): http://dulfy.net/2012/06/25/black-hole-comms-and-gearing-in-1-3/
- New items, pets, PvP changes, PvE quests etc: http://dulfy.net/2012/06/07/new-itemsquestspvp-stuff-and-etc-with-1-3/
Hey everyone, I am sure you all know by now that there is a new way to add augment slots to gear in 1.3. I am going to walk you through the process currently on PTS right now so you will be well prepared once 1.3 lands on the live servers.