SWTOR operation loot table with a list of items from the new and revamped operations. Updated for Patch 2.6
SWTOR Operation Loot table for Patch 1.5. This loot table contains all the drops from bosses in Eternity Vault, Karagga’s Palace, Explosive Conflict, Asation, and the two L50 World Bosses. Table/chart compiled by Taraq of Vanjervalis Chain.
Hey everyone, I have posted some of my operation (raid) videos here in case anyone is interested. If you are not raiding yet (or not planning to), this should give you a taste of what raiding is like in SWTOR. If you are raiding already, these videos should give you a different perspective (hopefully) than what you are doing.
My raid team is currently
- 5/5 16 man Eternity Vault Normal
- 4/5 16 man Karagga’s Palace Normal
- 5/5 8 man Eternity Vault Hardmode
- 5/5 8 man Karagga’s Palace Hardmode
Updated Jan 27: We are now 5/5 in both Hardmode Karagga’s Palace and Eternity Vault (8 man). Planning to hit up 8 man nightmare modes next week! Added new video for Soa – EV hardmode 8 man.
Updated – Feb 2: We are now 4/5 Nightmare EV and 4/5 Nightmare KP*. Videos for these nightmare kills have being added!
Check out my guildie’s youtube channel for viewpoints of assassin DPS in our nightmare kills!
NOTE: This loot list only covers EV/KP/EC see this list for all operations.
Tionese/Xenotech/Energized = “Tier 1.1” (Xenotech/Energized have no set bonus)
Columi/Exotech = “Tier 1.2” (Exotech has no set bonus)
Rakata = “Tier 1.3” (Rakata is exclusive to hardmode/nightmare operations)
Black Hole: New tier of gear in 1.2, has three tiers: MK-1, MK-2, and MK-3. MK-1 is available for purchase via Black Hole Commendations while MK-2 and MK-3 are drops from Storymode EC last boss and Hardmode EC. Has set bonus.
Campaign gear: New tier of gear in 1.2. Obtained from Hardmode EC. Has identical set bonus to Rakata.
Pattern for EV/KP: 5 bosses per operation instance, each operation boss drops loot of two tier grades (Columi/Tionese for normal, Rakata/Columi for hardmode/nightmare). The two operations have loots that are complement of each other, meaning that each boss in the two operations will drop the same pieces, with the grades switched around (i.e. Boss 1 of EV and KP both drops gloves and headpieces. in EV HM, you have Rakata gloves and Exotech headpiece. In KP-HM, you have Exotech gloves, and Rakata headpiece).
Color coded chart!
Tionese/Xenotech/Energized = “Tier 1.1”
Columi/Exotech = “Tier 1.2”
Rakata = “Tier 1.3”
Eternity Vault – Normal Mode
- Annihilation Droid XRR-3: Columi gloves, Energized headpiece
- Gharj: Columi offhand, Tionese belt
- Pylon: Columi pants, Tionese bracers
- Infernal Council: Columi boots, Relic w/ on use
- Soa: Columi chest, Tionese Mainhand
Eternity Vault – Hard Mode/Nightmare
- Annihilation Droid XRR-3: Rakata gloves, Exotech headpiece
- Gharj: Rakata offhand, Columi belt, Columi implant
- Pylon: Rakata pants, Columi bracers
- Infernal Council: Rakata boots, Relic w/ on use
- Soa: Rakata chest, Columi Mainhand
Karagga’s Palace – Normal Mode
- Bonetrasher: Columi headpiece, Xenotech gloves
- Jarg and Sorno: Columi belt, Tionese offhand
- Foreman Crusher: Columi bracers, Xenotech pants
- G4-BC Heavy Fabricator: Xenotech boots, Relic w/ procs
- Karagga the Fatty: Columi mainhand, Xenotech chest
Karagga’s Palace – Hard Mode/Nightmare
- Bonetrasher: Rakata headpiece, Exotech gloves
- Jarg and Sorno: Rakata belt, Columi offhand
- Foreman Crusher: Rakata bracers, Exotech pants
- G4-BC Heavy Fabricator: Exotech boots, Relic w/ procs
- Karagga the Fatty: Rakata mainhand, Exotech chest
Explosive Conflict – Storymode
- Toth and Zorn: Rakata Bracer, Rakata Implant, Rakata Chest
- Stormcaller and Firebrand: Rakata Belt, Rakata Offhand, Rakata Boot
- Colonel Vorgath: Rakata Legs, Rakata Gloves, Rakata Implant
- Warload Kephess: Rakata Helmet, Rakata Mainhand, Random Black Hole MK2/MK3 gear or Campaign Relic
Explosive Conflict – Hardmode
- Toth and Zorn: Campaign Legs, Campaign Bracers, Random Black Hole gear or Campaign Relic
- Stormcaller and Firebrand: Campaign Belt, Campaign Offhand, Random Black Hole MK2/MK3 gear or Campaign Relic
- Colonel Vorgath: Campaign Chest, Campaign Gloves, Random Black Hole MK2/MK3 gear or Campaign Relic
- Warload Kephess: Campaign Mainhand, Campaign Helm, Random Black Hole MK2/MK3 gear or Campaign Relic
Info for Hardmode EC came from various posters on swtor.com, commenters on dulfy.net and also guild <Rutilus Nex> on The Twin Spears Server. Thank you for the info!