With Cartel Coin cards, you can get Cartel Coins outside of SWTOR.com and receive an exclusive pet along with it. Starting May 28th 2015, the cards have changed to give out new pets, the Juvenile Rancors, and this guide will tell you all you need to know to get them.
A guide to the four GW2 Halloween exclusive mini pets with screenshots and video of their animation. These pets are only purchasable from the gem store during the Halloween event.
The first three mini pets can be obtained from the gem store as part of the Miniature Spooky Trio (500 gems). The 4th pet requires combing the first three in the mystic forge with 250 candy corns (essentially another 500 gems). 1000 gems in total if you want all four mini pets. All of the mini pets are account bound and not tradeable
- Has a very nice animation to it and it is probably the coolest mini pet out of the four (in my opinion)
- Turns into glow at night green color at night
- Hops around a bit and makes a clicky sound when it moves around
- Turns to glow in the dark green color at night
- Obtained by combining Mini Spooky Ghost + Mini Spooky Skeleton + Mini Spooky Spider + 250 Candy Corn into the mystic forge. You will lose the three pets but gain this one
- The chainsaws do move and make a buzzing sound
Hey everyone, minis, also called minipets, are vanity pets in Guild Wars 2. They cannot fight or provide any combat advantages but they can follow you around and look cute! There are roughly about 100 minis in GW2 so far in the open beta and you can expect more to come when the game is released. Minis are modeled on some of the enemies you might have encountered, certain NPCs, and some famous characters in the GW2 universe.