SWTOR Terror from Beyond Operation boss guide with strats for both storymode and hardmode.
This is the boss strat for Ciphas, Heirad, and Kel’Sara, the second boss in SWTOR Terror from Beyond Operation in Patch 1.4. Included are strats for storymode and hardmode. Video for hardmode will be coming shortly.
Hey everyone, with the release of 1.2, there is going to be a big rush to do dailies for credits and also leveling alts to gain benefits of the legacy system. I have created this guide here to help you with all the dailies (new and old) in 1.2 and also the ways to get geared up in patch 1.2 once you have reached 50.
Hey everyone, there has being some requests for schematics/mods (armoring, mods, enhancements) drops from operations – especially now that there is a big movement to use orange moddable gear and crafted stuff that that crits (give augment slot).
Over the span of 2-3 weeks, I have cataloged the following drops – everything that I have recorded will say (verified) and will list the exact drops I have obtained below. Drops predicted based on the loot pattern will say (predicted).
NOTE: This loot list only covers EV/KP/EC see this list for all operations.
Tionese/Xenotech/Energized = “Tier 1.1” (Xenotech/Energized have no set bonus)
Columi/Exotech = “Tier 1.2” (Exotech has no set bonus)
Rakata = “Tier 1.3” (Rakata is exclusive to hardmode/nightmare operations)
Black Hole: New tier of gear in 1.2, has three tiers: MK-1, MK-2, and MK-3. MK-1 is available for purchase via Black Hole Commendations while MK-2 and MK-3 are drops from Storymode EC last boss and Hardmode EC. Has set bonus.
Campaign gear: New tier of gear in 1.2. Obtained from Hardmode EC. Has identical set bonus to Rakata.
Pattern for EV/KP: 5 bosses per operation instance, each operation boss drops loot of two tier grades (Columi/Tionese for normal, Rakata/Columi for hardmode/nightmare). The two operations have loots that are complement of each other, meaning that each boss in the two operations will drop the same pieces, with the grades switched around (i.e. Boss 1 of EV and KP both drops gloves and headpieces. in EV HM, you have Rakata gloves and Exotech headpiece. In KP-HM, you have Exotech gloves, and Rakata headpiece).
Color coded chart!
Tionese/Xenotech/Energized = “Tier 1.1”
Columi/Exotech = “Tier 1.2”
Rakata = “Tier 1.3”
Eternity Vault – Normal Mode
- Annihilation Droid XRR-3: Columi gloves, Energized headpiece
- Gharj: Columi offhand, Tionese belt
- Pylon: Columi pants, Tionese bracers
- Infernal Council: Columi boots, Relic w/ on use
- Soa: Columi chest, Tionese Mainhand
Eternity Vault – Hard Mode/Nightmare
- Annihilation Droid XRR-3: Rakata gloves, Exotech headpiece
- Gharj: Rakata offhand, Columi belt, Columi implant
- Pylon: Rakata pants, Columi bracers
- Infernal Council: Rakata boots, Relic w/ on use
- Soa: Rakata chest, Columi Mainhand
Karagga’s Palace – Normal Mode
- Bonetrasher: Columi headpiece, Xenotech gloves
- Jarg and Sorno: Columi belt, Tionese offhand
- Foreman Crusher: Columi bracers, Xenotech pants
- G4-BC Heavy Fabricator: Xenotech boots, Relic w/ procs
- Karagga the Fatty: Columi mainhand, Xenotech chest
Karagga’s Palace – Hard Mode/Nightmare
- Bonetrasher: Rakata headpiece, Exotech gloves
- Jarg and Sorno: Rakata belt, Columi offhand
- Foreman Crusher: Rakata bracers, Exotech pants
- G4-BC Heavy Fabricator: Exotech boots, Relic w/ procs
- Karagga the Fatty: Rakata mainhand, Exotech chest
Explosive Conflict – Storymode
- Toth and Zorn: Rakata Bracer, Rakata Implant, Rakata Chest
- Stormcaller and Firebrand: Rakata Belt, Rakata Offhand, Rakata Boot
- Colonel Vorgath: Rakata Legs, Rakata Gloves, Rakata Implant
- Warload Kephess: Rakata Helmet, Rakata Mainhand, Random Black Hole MK2/MK3 gear or Campaign Relic
Explosive Conflict – Hardmode
- Toth and Zorn: Campaign Legs, Campaign Bracers, Random Black Hole gear or Campaign Relic
- Stormcaller and Firebrand: Campaign Belt, Campaign Offhand, Random Black Hole MK2/MK3 gear or Campaign Relic
- Colonel Vorgath: Campaign Chest, Campaign Gloves, Random Black Hole MK2/MK3 gear or Campaign Relic
- Warload Kephess: Campaign Mainhand, Campaign Helm, Random Black Hole MK2/MK3 gear or Campaign Relic
Info for Hardmode EC came from various posters on swtor.com, commenters on dulfy.net and also guild <Rutilus Nex> on The Twin Spears Server. Thank you for the info!