GW2 Coddler’s Cove jumping puzzle guide with detailed instructions and video walkthrough. Coddler’s Cove is a new jumping puzzle introduced with Halloween patch and is located in Timberline Falls SE corner. The puzzle is fairly annoying but thankfully very short. Special thanks to Snow Luna who showed me the location of this puzzle!
GW2 Only Zuhl jumping puzzle guide with detailed explanations and video walkthrough. Only Zuhl is a jumping puzzle on the NE corner of Timberline Falls, directly north of Foundation 86 Waypoint.
Run through the cave, there will be some bats and grubs you can skip. You will need to take a right and enter the ice portion of the cave.
Once you are inside the ice caves, hug the left wall and you can skip most of the Murellows. You need to grab the snowball on the ground and head up the ledge above it.
You get three charges with the snowball, so don’t waste them. As you head up the ledge, you will need to hit Pressured Ice with the snowball so they don’t knock you off.
The next part is pretty tricky. You need to jump down but a lot of the ledges are trapped. You will need to go around to the other side and jump down to a ledge below the entrance that is safe. From there, jump on the rusty pipe and get down.
The next part of the puzzle gets slightly harder as you will need to avoid exploding mob running at you and various traps. Here is the route to take.
Once you are at the top, drop down to a pipe below and keep running forward until the end of the pipe. You will need to dodge some traps here. Once you get to the end, immediately take a right and just run into the room.
Inside the room is a group boss that you will need to defeat if you want the chest. Otherwise, you should get the achievement as soon as you enter the room.
Guild Wars 2/GW2 Timberline Falls karma vendor and hearts list. Timberline Falls is a 50-60 zone south east of Lornar’s pass.
1. Disrupt dredge mining operations for Order of Whispers (level 51)
2. Partake in the moot (level 52)
3. Scatter the unusually aggressive grawl (level 53)
4. Help Fionnhuala Scratch prepare their defense (level 54)
5. Help Goldenlight Hallow with their experiment (level 55)
6. Help make Stromkarl Heights safe for travelers (level 55)
7. Help the alliance of the Vigil and Priory (level 56)
8. Help the Priory’s excavation of the ruins (level 57)
9. Help Caer Evermore defeat the Risen in the region (level 58)
10. Help Ichtaca (level 59)
11. Help the endangered quaggans (level 60)